Multiple Tier Repair Line Systems
In the AMS multi-tier modular sort & repair systems, the pallets are introduced to the repair line by either a Tipper or Destacker and delivered to the builders by conveyor. The pallets are then pulled off to builders tables for the necessary repairs. Once repairs have been made, the pallets are placed on the bottom conveyor for delivery to a grading station and then on to a stacking system. Different options are available depending on pallet type, size, orientation, and more. A third tier of belt conveyor can be added to efficiently convey waste to a hopper or grinder.
- Infeed: Destacker or Tipper Pallet Dispenser (or integrate with other systems)
- 1st Tier: CDLR, BDLR, or Chain Conveyor
- 2nd Tier: Zoned CDLR or Chain Conveyor with Pop-Up Platens
- 3rd Tier: Belt Conveyor
- Outfeed: AMS Sort System with controls
- Workstations: Heavy Duty Builders Tables